Shawn loves to hunt. I on the other hand suck at shooting. But I'll do it for him.

This is Shawn's motorcycle when he first got it.
One of Shawn's favorite thing to do when we go to the mountains. He taught me how to fish. I have gotten pretty good.

We saw this on our way to colorado and had to stop and take a picture of it.

This is Shawn and me up in Colorado
So it had been awile. This will be my real official post. Sorry I am not very good at keeping up with this considering I am suck with computers. So what has happened since Shawn and I got married... We have been enjoying our happily ever after, which is basically occupied with work. We went camping in Colorado in May. It was beautiful. We had fun hiking in and spending the night. But it was freezing considering we were surrounded by snow. So we cut it short and drove to his family's cabin and spent the remainder of our vaction fishing and hanging out. Which is what I love doing the most. In June Shawn bought a motorcycle. Not my favorite idea but it was something he always wanted. So how could I say no? We spent most of our summer going to one of our familys' cabin. We also have been looking for a home to buy. It was hard, tedious work. With some hit and misses. But a few weeks ago we found a house. It is a cute house that was a foreclosure. But the bennefits of the house was to good to pass up. Our payments will be less than our rent right now. ( Which isnt very much in the first place, thanks to Shawn's dad.)


1 comment:
About time you guys make a post. Oh and hey it was good to see you guys this weekend. I hadnt seen you in forever.
Post a Comment