skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shawn Michelle & Emma Burk
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I pledge my heart to...
My Favorite Band!
I went to their show on Monday. It was so freaking awesome.
I had been waiting for this show since Febuary. (It orginally got cancel back in April) It was worth waiting for.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 months
About Me
Shawn & Michelle
Shawn and I have been dating for 4 years now. We got married in March 2008. Shawn is in nursing school while I work. We just had our first baby, Emma in October 2010. We are living happily as an eternal family.
View my complete profile
My favorit websites
The Pioneer Woman
Bakerella
Crafty Nest
Cake Wrecks
Heartland Parer
Hobby Lobby
Scrapebooks Etc.
Words in Vinyl
Down East Basics Clothing
Shade Clothing
My Blog List
Amy J
David, Crystal & Tannon
Drew and Katee
jana marie
Life of Peter
PeRLs
Tanner and Chaya
tied together with a smile
background
No comments:
Post a Comment