Monday, June 14, 2010

The Big Apple

Since the last time....Shawn finished his first year of nursing school. He has been busy planning Young Men things. Me, mainly work...

I did go to New York this past week with some of my family to see my eldest bro graduate from vet school. (Unfortunately Shawn had to work so he was unable to go.) It was a lot of fun riding the subway

and hanging with the natives,

Visiting Time Square,

All the stores,


We went to as many sites as we could...

All of us at Rockefeller Center

At the Top of the Rock(Rockefeller Tower) in front of the Empire State Building.



We took a boat ride around Manhattan.


Me in front of the Brooklyn Bridge

My dad and I in front of the Statue of Liberty.
Jeff graduated at Lincoln Center. My dad got to go on stage with him and hood him. I am so proud of you Jeff! Way to go!
Lincoln Center is right across from the Temple. So of course we had to stop by.
We did so many other things I can't name them all. It was such a fun trip. Thanks to my parents for taking us.



2 comments:

Tiffini said...

how FUN! i am definitely envious right now. visiting ny is one of my dreams in life. :)

jana@cherryteacakes.com said...

yay fun! i'm up there all the time! i wish i'd known you were going i'd have had a million restaurant recommendations for you! :)