Since last time.....
We went to the cabin for Memorial Day.
Emma loves any type of food
She is now 8months.
We got to spend a whole week together, while daddy was away at boy's camp.
Emma went swimming for the first time. The water was freezing. I couldn't even get in. But Emma is a trooper. She had fun with daddy.
Last Saturday, I threw a bridal shower for my girl Perla, who is getting married July 15Th. It was a lot of fun coming up with ideas for it. I probably looked at a million websites before I decided on the decor. It turned out really cute. Thanks everyone who helped make


I got to test out my new cake pop maker.



3 comments:
It turned out super cute! You did a great job!
yeah you did a SUPER job i loved it!!! and emma looks so cute in her little swim suit :D
Post a Comment