So now my mom's new name is 'sexy girl'. We did't even notice it until we were back in the U.S. When we were trying to get back across the border. The border guard looked at my passport and asked if I was traveling alone. I told him I wasn't. He looked at Shawn's and my mom's passport and told them they could go but I had to stay. He said I hadn't signed my passport. We couldn't tell if he was joking because he was so serious and not friendly looking. We were all to scared to ask if I could just sign it. After a couple of minute he finally smiles. I was so terrified it felt my heart had stopped beating. So he did let me just sign it but holy cow. What a mean joke to play!! Now everyone laughs at the story. Shawn was determined to catch something, so he went fishing Saturday night. And because he was so persistent he did catch something. 


Sunday the three of us went to the San Diego Temple which was beautiful. We also stopped by Birch aquairium where we able to get in free because we bank with Bank of America. We were able to see the same thing that Shawn caught. It is called a Thornback Ray. We also goofed around.
Shawn and Jaws
We did get to eat the famous Giant Pizza which is like 28 in. Sadly we only ate half of it.
It was a great trip. We had alot of fun hanging out with my parents.
This is the view from our hotel room. It was the same Hotel we used to stay at when I was younger. It is so nice waking up to the sound of the waves.


3 comments:
very nice blog
Sounds like a really fun trip! Where are you guys living, we just bought our first home too! Its a good feeling!
MICHELLE! How come you never told me you had a blog?? I'm so glad I found you! Remember how I haven't talked to you in like 9 months?? So sad. Talk to me.
Post a Comment