Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Season

Merry Christmas!!

This season has been amazing. I have been so blessed I don't even know where to begin. Shawn and I finally moved into our home. We still have alot to do but Shawn was able to install new floors and get new everything. He is such a hard worker and he is so talented. I am so grateful for him. My family is another blessing to me. We have gone through some hard times this past few weeks but it has brought us closer. I love them so much and am grateful for them.

Even though these are hard economic time, Shawn and I have been doing great. We both have had more than enough so we have been trying to give to others whenever we can. Christmas was great. On Christmas Eve, we were at the Burk's. We had a great Mexican dinner, opened presents and even had a Nativity play. After, we all piled into the bed of a truck and drove around looking at Christmas lights.


After that Shawn and I went home and stayed up till 2am watching Christmas movies and wrapping presents. This is our first Christmas tree. Gorgeous, huh?
We woke up at like 9 Christmas morning cause we were so tired. But we had a great time opening presents. Shawn got:

and clothes, 26 dvds, and a whole bunch of stuff. I got:

and 14 dvds (so a grand total of like 43 dvds from everyone), clothes, a dinner ware set, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We also got a new stove/oven from my parents. So after that we went and had Christmas with my family. It was so much fun giving to others and seeing their reactions.





So I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Sorry for not posting, but life is just so busy. But now you know that we are alive.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yay for updates! I'm glad you and your hubby are doing well. Good luck with the new year and all it brings for you guys! (And 40+ DVDs?!? Holy crappoly! Bit jealous, ain't gonna lie.)