Shawn surprised me with a helicopter ride.(I guess I shouldn't have been surprised because 2years ago it was skydiving.) I had never been in one. So we went down to this place that is right by Chandler Mall and I was able to fly around. It was freezing because there was no doors. But it was so amazing to go up. It doesn't feel like you are going very fast. Here is a video that Shawn took:
After that adventure we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. That place is to die for. That afternoon Shawn took me on a shopping spree. He even took me to get my nails done. Isn't he great. It was so much fun just hanging out with him. That night we went and had a little party with my family.
My mom made a cute cake that fits my personality. Well actually she made 2. One for looks and another one so I could blow out. I missed one so looks like I am 20 still.
In case your wondering the cake is made of snowballs. After I blew out the candles, Tannon took her turn. Honestly it wouldn't be a birthday if Tannon didn't get her chance to blow out candles.
David and Crystal gave me a very cute valentine decorations, shelves for my wall and...

They know me so well. Don't worry. I may be 21 but I won't be using Tequila. So all and all a great birthday. Thank you
On Valentine's Day, Shawn and I were up at my family's cabin. It was so nice to get away. It was so nice up there with snow everywhere. I had to trudge thru the snow for like a mile to look for Gaucho. We ended up finding him running with a pack of dogs. Guess he couldn't resist the Call of the Wild.


3 comments:
yay happy birthday! sounds like a fun day!!
I am so glad you had such a good birthday and I am glad you liked our gift, remember you will have to invite us over for some margaritas when you make them, plus I still havent seen your house!
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment