So what has been happening...
I was busy at the first of this month planning a baby shower for my sister Crystal. 
It was just in time becasue a week later she had the handsome boy. Barrett Cole Anderson. He is so cute and little.
On Sunday, Shawn and I celebrated our annivesary. We have been married for 1year. I can't believe it. It has flown by. So much has happened during that year. It has been the so amazing. I am so grateful for him in my life. He has made this year the best. We spent Saturday at the Zoo.
Then Sunday we added our own little member to our family. We have been wanting a little beagle and we decided to go and buy one to celebrate our anniversary. And he is the cutest little boy. We named him Winston.


2 comments:
Cute puppy! Yay for the one year mark! Congrats!
haha i love your dog he's so cute, but he looks a little angry in the pictures. happy belated anniversary!!
Post a Comment