
Last Thursday Shawn and I went to the Billy Joel and Elton John concert. It was fun. Sadly I only knew like 3 songs of Elton John. But Billy Joel was great. It was my first concert, so I was surprised how loud it got.
Other news... Shawn got the good news that he is accepted into the nursing program at MCC. So he is starting in the fall. He is really excited that it finally happened. Good luck babe. I on the other hand have decided that nursing isnt for me, right now. I would rather work with animals than people. So I want to become a certified Vet Tech.


2 comments:
Yay congrats to him! If he needs any help by then let me know!!
oh that's exciting! you guys with both do great in those fields! though, i must admit....shawn and needles.....scary alone but the combination!!!!! yikes!
Post a Comment