3 weeks ago Shawn and I went to the cabin. We got there kind of late and we didnt have the right key. So Shawn tried to break in, which wasnt easy. (but I guess that is a good thing) In the end shawn was able to open a door using a phillips screwdriver. but not without hurting himself. He was pushing so hard that the screwdriver slipped and flew up and hit him right below his eye. So now he has a little X of a scar.
While we were there Shawn did a little photo shoot with Winston. He is now twice as big as when we got him. He is such a little terror I can hardly keep up with him. 

2 weeks ago Shawn and I finally watched Twilight. It was better than I thought it would be. So I decided to give in and read the series. I got sucked in and couldnt put the books down. I read them all in about 10 days. So now I have joined the millions of fans.
2 weeks ago Shawn and I finally watched Twilight. It was better than I thought it would be. So I decided to give in and read the series. I got sucked in and couldnt put the books down. I read them all in about 10 days. So now I have joined the millions of fans.


1 comment:
haha im so glad you joined the club of girls who faztisize about edward. dud shaws face looks tote naste (if you remember what that means haha) hey im coming down for mothers days lets do something that monday?
Post a Comment