Not much has been happening, otherwise I would have posted. Shawn has been preparing for nursing school. Which mainly consist of spending alot of $$$$. But he finally started back to school this week.
The traditional 'first day of school' picture
I am so proud of him for working so hard to get here and I know he will do great.
Yesterday my sister-in-law Crystal and I took a class at scrapbooks etc. It was fun trying to make something that I would have never been able to make by myself. I love trying new things(even new recipes, so if anybody has any recipe that they just love let me know.) So thanks to Crystal for getting me to go. I can't wait to take more classes

Other than that my life consists of work and church. I have grown to love some of my callings. The 3girls I have are so much fun. It is such a challenge to think of cool things to do to keep them busy. Like today are lesson was "I am grateful for my home". We built, painted, and decorated our own gram cracker houses. However, last weekend our bishop asked us to go and chaperon a YSA dance. That was awkward.


3 comments:
Oh the dreaded nursing student scrubs! Where is he going to school at? If he needs any help or anything just let me know I just got done with block 1 so its still fresh on the memory!
there are few things in life that have made me laugh harder than shawn in scrubs. :) -jana
Ok seriously that flower thing is so stinking cute! I want to make one!
Post a Comment