Monday, July 6, 2009

Not much has happened since the last time I posted. It is mostly working and surviving the heat. Shawn has been getting ready to start the nursing program. At the end of May my eldest bro Jeff came home from School. But only for a week. He is now going to Illinois for his last year of Vet School. It was so much fun hanging out with him. I am so excited cause my mom and I are gonna go visit him in September.

Here he is with my handsome nephew Barrett.


This last weekend was so much fun. My Dad, mom, and I went to the cabin Thursday night. The others came up on Friday. Saturday was a blast. There was the Parade in the morning. The Carnival in the afternoon. The Firework show that night. We had a great barbeque. It was alot of fun hanging out with the family.

Tannon had a lot of fun with Winston. Her favorite thing to tell me was that Winston had run off again so we could go looking through the forest for him.

The parade is hilarious cause you get soaking wet from the fire trucks. The spectators are also shoot water at the people in the parade.


The firework show in Heber is the best in the state.
I even made patriotic cake and Jell-O


By the end of the weekend we were exhausted.

1 comment:

Ramone and Emilie Nez said...

awe soooo sleepy sounds like you had tons of fun!