Not much has happen in the last few weeks, except my ever-expanding stomach. But what are you gonna do, I love it(even though it makes me move around like an old woman.)
I am currently 32 weeks and 2 days!!!
Only 54 more days. (That feels like an eternity.)
This is me at 32 weeks:
.JPG)
I have my check ups every 2 weeks now. Nothing is changing though. I guess that is a good thing because she can't come out for at least another 6weeks. I have had some sporadic contractions but nothing too horrible.
I have my check ups every 2 weeks now. Nothing is changing though. I guess that is a good thing because she can't come out for at least another 6weeks. I have had some sporadic contractions but nothing too horrible.
What else has been happening...
Shawn starts back up school tomorrow. He is now in his 3 semester of nursing school. It is a bummer cause he has made a lot of progress on the nursery.
A few weeks ago, we went camping at Knoll Lake. It was a gorgeous place to camp, even though it rained the whole time.


1 comment:
Congratulations on you soon-to-be baby girl! (If only I looked as good as you at 32 weeks!)
Post a Comment