Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Count Down

So I am now 36.4 weeks along!!! I only have 24 more days!!! Where has the last 8 months gone? I had my doctors apt. yesterday and he told me I am 1cm dilated. But who knows how long I will stay like that. He was able to touch her head, which is an amazing and baffling thought. As long as she doesn't come before Sunday then she wont be considered premature.

(Me at 36weeks)
I had my baby shower last weekend. My sisters did a great job planning it and making it adorable. I just wish I had more pictures. Thanks to everyone who was able to come. I feel more prepared now.




On top of school, work, and clinicals, Shawn has been working really hard on the nursery and is just about complete. It turned out really adorable. The pictures don't do it justice.






I will finally be able to start putting stuff in her room instead of it taking up 3/4 of our family room.



2 comments:

Katy said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower...I had to work that day :( Bummer. But it looks like you had a good time! So excited for your baby!!

jana@cherryteacakes.com said...

how funny that your little girl will be growing up five houses down from where i lived til the second grade. :) i love it. i was so sad to miss the shower. shooting with my dad went longer than i thought. :(

congrats again!