So as of now I am 38.4 weeks. I technically have 10 days left. I had my doctor appointment on Monday and he said that I am progressing! Yay! I was so worried that I would go back and be the same. I was dilated to 2cm, 80% effaced, and she was at a +1 station. So being that effaced and her being that low is great, but I am only a 2. The nurse said that I will probably dilate faster as soon as I am 100% effaced. So the doctor said it should be any day now. I haven't had regular contractions just normal prego pains. If she waits til Sunday (4 more days) than she will have the coolest birthday, 10/10/10! She better be here by the end of the week cause my doctor will be out for October break next week.
As for her name we decided on:
Emma Raelynn Burk
Explanation:
I have loved the name Emma ever since I became a Jane Austen fan. Raelynn we got by combining the Grandparents' name. Both our dads' names are Ray and my mom's name in Lynn. Burk, I had no choice in.


No comments:
Post a Comment