Emma is now 1month old! Time has gone by slow and fast. It feels like she has been in our lives for a lot longer than a month. But it also feels like it was only yesterday that I was going to the hospital.
She is such an amazing girl. She is so alert. She is always observing thing with eyes wide open. The first weeks were the hardest cause it was hard adjusting to this little bug in our house. We are starting to feel a little more at ease. I know I couldn't have done it without our families helping us out. I was able to spend 3 weeks getting to know her before it was time to go back to work. It is nice feeling like a normal adult but boy do I miss her.
Surprisingly she sleeps rather well. She is starting to sleep for 5 hours straight at night. She does however hate being changed and getting bathed.
Last weekend we went to the cabin to get away. It was actually cold. Emma stayed bundled up and inside the whole time. But she did good for her first trip. She was a good sport being packed in her diaper bag.


No comments:
Post a Comment